      From: Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...>
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 12:03:41 PM
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.

      Sorry, wrong group.

      APRSISCE is a new implementation of an APRS-IS client for Windows Mobile
      (yes, I messed up in the program naming).

      APRS/CE is a completely different program that seems to have completely
      ceased development and is not supported in this Yahoo group.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE (for Windows Mobile)

      Michael Hopwood wrote:

      > My reg code.
      >
      > Michael
      > KE5EUA (-15 [Minivan Mobile])
      > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      > *From*: "Phillip"
      > *Date*: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:24:08 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
      > *To*: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
      > *Subject*: Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.

      > Hi Michael,
                          What code do you need the APRS/CE reg code or the
      > APRS-IS server code ?

      > Phillip
      > ZL2TZE

      you,
      > Michael
      > KE5EUA

      >    (Yahoo! ID required)

      >    mailto:aprsisce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:aprsisce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com>

      > FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!
      > <
      href="http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=109094&rui=58529483">http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=109094&rui=58529483>

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional