Blog # 3 October 13

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 48 , Oct 13, 2009
      Please write three things that you found important about Ms. Kraska's talk. 5 sentences = 5 points
    • maxwellstrathman
      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 20, 2009
        I learned from her talk about how many children were hungry. I also learned about how much I can do. I can help the children fairly easily. I also learned what these children are living through. Knowing this makes me want to help them.