Blog 1: Our homepage picture

  • ritaniblack
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 3, 2009
      Please examine the artwork on our homepage by Phoebe Traquair and read the article on the link about her. Please respond with a 5 sentence blog, which answers the following question. How do you believe prayer is involved with the making/subject matter of this artwork?
    • John
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 28, 2009
        --- In appliedspiritualitymullen2009@yahoogroups.com, "ritaniblack" <ritaniblack@...> wrote:

        > Please examine the artwork on our homepage by Phoebe Traquair and read the article on the link about her. Please respond with a 5 sentence blog, which answers the following question. How do you believe prayer is involved with the making/subject matter of this artwork?

        I believe prayer is involved because the people seem to be participating in mass. This shows people with their live children singing and praising god. It is involved in the making because it is to show how one can pray. I think it is prayerful because all her works are in churches. She has painted many pieces of art for the church.