Lenten reading

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2010
      Brothers and sisters:
      We are ambassadors for Christ,
      as if God were appealing through us.
      We implore you on behalf of Christ,
      be reconciled to God.
      For our sake he made him to be sin who did not know sin,
      so that we might become the righteousness of God in him.

      Working together, then,
      we appeal to you not to receive the grace of God in vain.
      For he says:

      In an acceptable time I heard you,
      and on the day of salvation I helped you.

      Behold, now is a very acceptable time;
      behold, now is the day of salvation.