Response to Blog#3

  • Calvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      Mrs. Kraska's talk really opened my eyes. I knew that there people who had trouble, but never how many. I also didn't know how easy it was to help them. I will be looking into ways to help those in third world countries. I think that sponsoring is a really great way to create a personal connection with the people you are helping.