Re: IPhone camera flashes each time the phone rings

  • Groups
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2012
      I am also facing the samw issue... Camera is flashing each time i am receiving a notification. Do you know how to disable the flash?

      Sent from my iPhone 4
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2012
        Mine started doing that also for, no apparent reason.

        Sent from my iPad
        Paul - N1PD

        On May 18, 2012, at 2:50 PM, "Glorya" <gduer@...> wrote:

        > My Iphone 4 started having the flash (camera) each time the phone rings with the ring tone.
        >
        > Anyone know of this happening before?

      • lwr32
        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2012
          It's a pretty annoying feature for me. I tried using it since I don't keep the sound on all the time. After the first couple of phone calls I turned it off. I am now back to listening for the vibration noise when it's sitting on a hard surface.

          🐰 Alice