Re: [apple-iphone] iPad 2 defaults question

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 1:51 PM
      That annoys me also but I have not found a way to change the default.

      On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Robert Poland <rpoland@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi,
      >
      > On my iPad 2 in the window for the iPad with the app tab selected the top
      > drop down defaults to "Sort by Kind" but I would prefer that it be "Sort by
      > Name".
      >
      > Is there a way to change it.
      >
      > TIA,
      >
      > Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO

    • Robert Poland
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2012
        Hi,

        My apologies to the world. There was a lot "between the lines", so I'll try again.

        On my iMac (The iPad's mother ship) in the iTunes main window with Devices/<name>iPad 2 selected, from the top menu I select and click on the Apps tab.

        In the drop down, below "Sync Apps" it defaults to "Sort by Kind" but I would prefer that the default be "Sort by Name".

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2012
          I understood you question. There is no way to change it.

          On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Robert Poland <rpoland@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi,
          >
          > My apologies to the world. There was a lot "between the lines", so I'll
          > try again.
          >
          > On my iMac (The iPad's mother ship) in the iTunes main window with
          > Devices/<name>iPad 2 selected, from the top menu I select and click on the
          > Apps tab.
          >
          > In the drop down, below "Sync Apps" it defaults to "Sort by Kind" but I
          > would prefer that the default be "Sort by Name".
          >

          > TIA,
          >
          > Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO

        • N.A. Nada
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2012
            May I suggest sending feedback to Apple, for this and other changes you'd like to see in the future?

            http://www.apple.com/feedback/

            the other Brent

            On May 1, 2012, at 10:22 AM, Brent wrote:

            > I understood you question. There is no way to change it.
            >
            > On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Robert Poland <rpoland@...> wrote:
            >
            >> **
            >>

            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> My apologies to the world. There was a lot "between the lines", so I'll
            >> try again.
            >>
            >> On my iMac (The iPad's mother ship) in the iTunes main window with
            >> Devices/<name>iPad 2 selected, from the top menu I select and click on the
            >> Apps tab.
            >>
            >> In the drop down, below "Sync Apps" it defaults to "Sort by Kind" but I
            >> would prefer that the default be "Sort by Name".
          • lwr32
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2012
              I would like to have the default changed too.

              🐰 Alice