iPhone Apps Grayed out on iTunes

  • SmokieTopaz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29 6:51 AM
      I just discovered today that I can not make any changes to the apps on my iPhone via iTunes. If I click on the pages or individual apps to move them in iTunes, nothing happens. New apps won't show up on the iPhone either. Yet, iTunes works fine with my iPad. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?
    • N.A. Nada
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29 9:28 AM
        When you are trying to move them in iTunes is your iPhone attached to your computer? Are you trying to move them in the Apps under Library or are you trying to move them here Devices> (your iPhone)> Apps?

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2012
          Yes, my iPhone is connected to the computer. I am trying to organize them
          in iTunes, as I always did. But my apps screens are grayed out and clicking
          on apps or trying to drag them does nothing. I can do all of those things
          though with my iPad connected to the same computer. Very strange!

        • David Morganstein
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2012
            Try rebooting the iPhone.

            David