Re: [apple-iphone] aps for maps

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 7:13 PM
      It is hard to beat Google maps app that is preloaded on the iPhone.
      Sometimes I use Bing maps, mainly on the computer for their birdseye view.
      I have looked a Nokia maps but do not like them as well as Google maps.

      On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 2:29 PM, ttta62 <ttta62@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > what is the best aps to get good maps?

    • halfhoff
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27 11:25 AM
        I love Tom Tom. I got it on sale. It provides voice turn by turn instructions. I live in Canada and recently went to Seattle I turned off my roaming and data function. It still worked fine.

        Youneedamap is a storage pig but it gives you updated full maps of every city in the US (and Canada I think) so that you don't need to use data. It just uses GPS.