Re: Turn By Turn App?

  • chi-steve
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 25 4:23 PM
      Without a doubt I would recommend MotionX Drive GPS Drive. It is so good that I have stopped using my Garmin. Voice capability usually costs $2.99 a month, but it is on sale for $9.99 a year. By itself the app is cheap. When I visit another state my Garmin would take 15-20 minutes to find a new satellite, while my app is ready to instanly find an address. One can increase the distance to find a restaurant nearby, while my Garmin stopped listing them after a few miles.

      --- In apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey <n9mxtham@...> wrote:

      > Just wondering what do you all recommend for the best turn by turn
      > application on the market?

    • lwr32
      Message 31 of 31 , May 1, 2012
        Ok, So I was wrong.....sue me :-)