Re: How to delete TV show from iPad

  • pat412255
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24 6:36 AM
      To delete the TV show from your iPad, tap the Edit button & an "x" will appear that you can tap to delete.

      --- In apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <floridabouvs@...> wrote:

      > Out of curiosity, I downloaded a TV episode to my iPad. It took an incredibly long time to download and has taken a huge chunk of my Cloud space. Now I can't seem to get rid of it.
      > I have checked on line for ideas, but it doesn't show on iTunes yet so the suggestions there don't work. I'm hesitant to plug in my phone because I don't want it to take up residence there, also.
      > Questions:
      > 1) Can I delete the TV show directly from my iPad? Or do I have to download it to iTunes first and delete there?
      > 2) How can I stop items such as TV shows and music from being stored in the Cloud? I'd really rather just have them resident on the device to which they were loaded.
      > Thanks.
      > Carol

    • N.A. Nada
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24 9:40 AM
        I would turn off the feature to sync all purchases to iDevices, first before deleting the video from the iPad, otherwise it will reappear.

        I think it is in the iTunes account setting, but I am not sure. You can then sync just the ones you want on the iPad by using iTunes.