Lost Notes

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 6:13 AM
      I had a whopping 2 notes on my phone went to add to one note and they dissappeared. I can duplicate but is there a way to stop this from happening? Thanks
    • N.A. Nada
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 9:42 AM
        Have you recently transitioned your MobileMe account to iCloud?

        If not give us some clues, like what things you have done recently with your iPhone and computer. Besides telling us the OS on each and if you are using a Mac or Windows PC.