Re: [apple-iphone] Time iPhone to wake up?

  • Archie C Grapa
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23 6:18 PM
      He can easily switch it to silent before going to sleep.

      Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless handheld

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23 7:44 PM
        While one could just switch to silent it is nice to have an app that does turn on and off automatically. I tend to forget to turn mine back on. When I had a droid there was an app called shush that was great. You told it how long to stay silent. It was great for meetings and movies and such. Can't find an app for my iPhone to to this. I think blackberry has a similar app.

        If you ever find anything let the group (me) know.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Apr 23, 2012, at 9:18 PM, "Archie C Grapa" <archiegrapa@...> wrote:

        > He can easily switch it to silent before going to sleep.
        >
        > Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless handheld

      • Vishal Sheth
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 23 8:50 PM
          I do not think there's an app which would switch as per profile set for
          iphone. Android has a profile app which can do it.

          Vishal Sheth
          On Apr 24, 2012 8:49 AM, "Yahoo" <chelot921@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > While one could just switch to silent it is nice to have an app that does
          > turn on and off automatically. I tend to forget to turn mine back on. When
          > I had a droid there was an app called shush that was great. You told it how
          > long to stay silent. It was great for meetings and movies and such. Can't
          > find an app for my iPhone to to this. I think blackberry has a similar app.
          >
          > If you ever find anything let the group (me) know.
          >
          > Sent from my iPad
          >
          > On Apr 23, 2012, at 9:18 PM, "Archie C Grapa" <archiegrapa@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > He can easily switch it to silent before going to sleep.
          > >
          > > Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless handheld

        • MD
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 24 12:21 AM
            Is it a 4S? If so, set it to silent and also set a reminder to turn the ringer back on. For example, set a reminder for 8 hours or 7 a.m. or whatever works to turn the ringer on. You still have to do it physically, but that's a nudge. I should take my own advice on this too.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26 4:48 AM
              thanks for all the responses. I think I understand what he was looking for now . My first thought too was "why not just silence it?" I'll pass along your advice. Sandyinwi