Google's GoTasks no longer working?

  • T L
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 1:50 PM
      Using Google's GoTasks app to synch with my iPhone. Worked well before. Today I upgraded the app.

      It is now unable to synch. The message reads "Synchronization for this account is not supported. Please re-create your GoTasks account".

      I've checked on Google's website...no help there.

      I don't want to lose my tasks..which i'm afraid will happen if I re-create the account.

      Anyone have this issue or have any suggestions?

      Thanks!

      TL