Re: New iPad

  • Diane Mettam
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 22 12:10 PM
      I've purchased Apple Care on all my products and have used it on my MacBook and one iPhone. I heartily recommend it. They replaced my keyboard when my Schnauzer stepped on it and popped off a key, and they replaced the CD drive - no questions asked and they were very quick. I live three hours from a WalMart (just for reference) and at least five hours from any Apple store/tech person, so I used the mail-in service and had my products back in less than a week. Very friendly, too.