Re: [apple-iphone] Fun, not too challenging app for playing a game while travelling

  • Archie C Grapa
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19 8:33 PM
      Download Apps Gone Free for good free (for a while) games.

      Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless handheld

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20 5:04 AM
        some quick easy games I like are temple run, can knock down, paper toss. Sudoku and mahjong are always good.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 19, 2012, at 11:33 PM, "Archie C Grapa" <archiegrapa@...>
        > Subject: [apple-iphone] Fun, not too challenging app for playing a game while travelling
        >
        > I'm leaving on a cruise May 13th from Athens to Venice. Won't be using my phone for anything but games or emergency. I'm new to the iPhone and not much experience in downloading stuff. Would appreciate a few games to play on the plane and while sitting in airports. Thanks for all your helpful advice, Julie in beautiful, Victoria BC Canada.

      • Carol Corley
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 20 2:51 PM
          Angry birds space.
          Carol

          Sent from my iPhone
        • lwr32
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 21 12:24 PM
            What is the best app like AppsGoneFree for productivity/Utility/Photo/Boos apps gone free for a limited time?

            🐰 Alice