Re: [apple-iphone] Re: Bluetooth

  • Patrick W
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 18 10:28 AM
      Thats apples way of making you want an iPhone 5.

      But seriously. Try to delete the profile on the iPhone for the wifi hotspot
      and bluetooth.
      Re-connect to the WiFi and type in the password. Lost of times this has
      solved those pesky connection issues.
      Re-pair the BT connection and this also helps.

      --
      Check Out My Blog <http://www.androidtechguy.com>
      Follow Me On Twitter - @AndroidTechGuy<http://twitter.com/#!/androidtechguy>

      Also a member of the Android Users Yahoo
    • Patrick W
      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 18 4:24 PM
        Once you have deleted the original pairing.

        You have to put the device you want to pair with the iphone into pairing
        mode.
        The iphone will search automatically for new devices to pair with as long
        as BT is turned on.