Re: [apple-iphone] MLB app

  • 4 Nikonkelly.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 18 9:04 AM
      your welcome Allan, I like it as well, and never miss a game!
      Kelly Todd

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 21 1:16 PM
        I subscribed to the radio portion of MLB. I listen on the iPad. While the audio is going, I have the graphic up showing the pitches. I wasn't going to pay the totally too expensive price for the MLB package DirectTV has.

        🐰 Alice