Re: [apple-iphone] MLB app

  • Allan
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 17 9:51 AM
      I can't find headphone icon

      Email sent by iphone 4

      On Apr 17, 2012, at 12:38, Jeffrey Fort <jeffreyfort@...> wrote:

      > Pick a game and then click on the headphone icon
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone 4S
      >
      > On Apr 17, 2012, at 12:01 PM, Allan Aunkst <aaunkst@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I downloaded the app and purchased the 14.95 subscription but I do not see a button on that app for audio?
      > >
      > > On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 11:43, 4 Nikonkelly.com <kelly@...>wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > > Allan, I use MLB and it is $14.95 . there is no video, but the audio works
      > > > well. last year you needed an app for your phone, touch, and ipad, however
      > > > this year, this one app works on all three devices. and you even get to
      > > > listen
      > > > to home or visiting team anouncing as well as in some cases spanish,
      > > > although
      > > > I do believe that if one is living here in the states, then they should be
      > > > developing their English skills since it is still the official language of
      > > > our
      > > > land. hope that this helps.
      > > > Kelly Todd

    • Jeffrey Fort
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 17 10:06 AM
        The game has to be in progress. Then it is right under the score

        Sent from my iPhone 4S

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 17 10:22 AM
          Thank you very much ,,,

          Email sent by iphone 4 👀

          On Apr 17, 2012, at 13:06, Jeffrey Fort <jeffreyfort@...> wrote:

          > The game has to be in progress. Then it is right under the score
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone 4S
          >
          > On Apr 17, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Allan <aaunkst@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I can't find headphone icon
          > >
          > > Email sent by iphone 4
          > >
          > > On Apr 17, 2012, at 12:38, Jeffrey Fort <jeffreyfort@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Pick a game and then click on the headphone icon
          > > >
          > > > Sent from my iPhone 4S

        • 4 Nikonkelly.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 17 9:22 PM
            the 2012 annual audio license is $14.99 no more, no less. The video license
            is several times that, and you cant see your games live except in a very few
            exceptions... in my book, that is a rip off, but the audio is great.
            Kelly Todd
            Http://www.nikonkelly.com

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 17 9:25 PM
              Allan select the game/team that you want to listen to, then select the
              headset, then select the broadcast that you want to hear.
              Kelly Todd
              Http://www.nikonkelly.com

              I downloaded the app and purchased the 14.95 subscription but I do not see a
              button on that app for audio?

              On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 11:43, 4 Nikonkelly.com <kelly@...>wrote:

              > **
              > Allan, I use MLB and it is $14.95 . there is no video, but the audio works
              > well. last year you needed an app for your phone, touch, and ipad, however
              > this year, this one app works on all three devices. and you even get to
              > listen
              > to home or visiting team anouncing as well as in some cases spanish,
              > although
              > I do believe that if one is living here in the states, then they should be
              > developing their English skills since it is still the official language of
              > our
              > land. hope that this helps.
              > Kelly Todd

              No virus found in this message.

            • Allan
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 18 3:39 AM
                Thank you found the headphones , I love this app

                Email sent by iphone 4 👀

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 18 9:04 AM
                  your welcome Allan, I like it as well, and never miss a game!
                  Kelly Todd

                  Thank you found the headphones , I love this app

                  Email sent by iphone 4 👀

                  On Apr 18, 2012, at 0:25, "4 Nikonkelly.com" <kelly@...> wrote:

                  > Allan select the game/team that you want to listen to, then select the
                  > headset, then select the broadcast that you want to hear.
                  > Kelly Todd
                  > Http://www.nikonkelly.com

                • lwr32
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 21 1:16 PM
                    I subscribed to the radio portion of MLB. I listen on the iPad. While the audio is going, I have the graphic up showing the pitches. I wasn't going to pay the totally too expensive price for the MLB package DirectTV has.

                    🐰 Alice