Re: [apple-iphone] Lost talking book files

  • Richard Raiff
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 15 5:13 PM
      Check in Playlist/books

      *Rich Raiff*

      On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Rasputin Novgorod <priapulus@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I uploaded (via iTunes) some ebooks (m4b) to my iPhone 4s.
      > iTunes show the tranfer successful, but I can't find them
      > on the phone. I checked in music and books. Any ideas?
      >
      > Do I need to download a special talkingbook reader?
      >
      > sincerely
      > /blair
    • Rasputin Novgorod
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 15 5:35 PM
        Sorry, I didn't realize the term e(lectronic)Books, excluded
        audio books. I found them. Click Music.
        Click "more", and it shows Audiobooks.

        Thank you for your suggestions.

        Sincerely
        /blair

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 16 5:31 PM
          I had problems with Google Voice. It worked fine in the beginning, then all my calls went to GV without me doing anything. The message I recorded with them got all garbled up. About half the calls I got didn't even ring my phone. They went to voicemail. I got the messages in my email. Every time I went to retrieve my messages fromGV, there weren't any....yet they always showed up in my email. I got more spam calls than anything with GV. Took forever to shut off GV also. So I gave up with GV and went back to just getting calls the regular way.

          🐰 Alice