Re: [apple-iphone] Re: Blocking calls

  • Techlady
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 15 12:33 PM
      I second google voice. However, I think it's no longer going to be free after this year. Sigh

      TL

      On Apr 15, 2012, at 2:17 PM, "Pete" <petefromflorida@...> wrote:

      > I've been using Google Voice for years. I can block anybody even of they hide their caller ID. It's a free service and the GV app works perfectly on an iPhone.
      > Pete
      >
      > --- In apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com, "strawberryblnd_101" <strawberryblnd_101@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Is it possible to block calls on my 3GS iPhone?
      > > Thanks,
      > > Susan
    • Richard Raiff
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 15 5:13 PM
        Check in Playlist/books

        *Rich Raiff*

        On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Rasputin Novgorod <priapulus@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I uploaded (via iTunes) some ebooks (m4b) to my iPhone 4s.
        > iTunes show the tranfer successful, but I can't find them
        > on the phone. I checked in music and books. Any ideas?
        >
        > Do I need to download a special talkingbook reader?
        >
        > sincerely
        > /blair
      • Rasputin Novgorod
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 15 5:35 PM
          Sorry, I didn't realize the term e(lectronic)Books, excluded
          audio books. I found them. Click Music.
          Click "more", and it shows Audiobooks.

          Thank you for your suggestions.

          Sincerely
          /blair

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 16 5:31 PM
            I had problems with Google Voice. It worked fine in the beginning, then all my calls went to GV without me doing anything. The message I recorded with them got all garbled up. About half the calls I got didn't even ring my phone. They went to voicemail. I got the messages in my email. Every time I went to retrieve my messages fromGV, there weren't any....yet they always showed up in my email. I got more spam calls than anything with GV. Took forever to shut off GV also. So I gave up with GV and went back to just getting calls the regular way.

            🐰 Alice