Re: Apple Announcement

  • Paul Easton
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
      Dont know about new products but I can suggest a way for Steve's successor CEO to put his own stamp on apple and put right what's never worked, and kinda crucial to there devices otherwise brilliant functionality.... start making aerial masts and networks that actually work and talk to each other...properly!!

      Paul from Yorkshire.

      Sent from my home wifi...
    • bj
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
        What's not working for you?
        I've connected my phone & ipad & ipod touch to my old router, my new router,
        several public hot-spots, my brothers cable-modem-router.... No problems.
        bj

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
          No problem here either but there are some dead zones I've been through.

          Alice

          Sent from my iPad 2

          "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."...Ben Franklin