Re: [apple-iphone] I dropped my iphone...

  • Jim Harry
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30 2:42 PM
      I've not done business with these folks, but it looks pretty good:
      http://www.ifixit.com/iPhone-Parts

      I was thinking of ordering some tools from them for opening up the iphone my
      wife dunked.

      On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:56 PM, deveshdd <deveshdd@...> wrote:

      > Folks, as painful as it is, this is the truth. I dropped my phone and
      > have a couple of bad scartches. Worst part, it hit the ground on the
      > tip of the volume control corner, the button is stuck in now, I can
      > reduce the volume but I can increase, and its annoying to go in sound
      > setting to adjust it everytime...
      >
      > Any suggestions, it looks like its a body problem. Where can I get a
      > spare iphone body???
      >
      > Appreciate your help.
      > Devesh

      Jim Harry

      jim.harry@...
      "Random Thoughts" at http://www.spectregadget.net
      http://www.harryfamily.com

    • Jay Green
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2008
        Sorry about your phone Jim. Check ebay. Someone is always selling parts on there for almost anything. Type in iPhone Parts. If someone dropped their phone in water, the case would be the only good part left. Good luck.

        I've not done business with these folks, but it looks pretty good:
        http://www.ifixit.com/iPhone-Parts

        I was thinking of ordering some tools from them for opening up the iphone my
        wife dunked.

        On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:56 PM, deveshdd <deveshdd@...> wrote:

        > Folks, as painful as it is, this is the truth. I dropped my phone and
        > have a couple of bad scartches. Worst part, it hit the ground on the
        > tip of the volume control corner, the button is stuck in now, I can
        > reduce the volume but I can increase, and its annoying to go in sound
        > setting to adjust it everytime...
        >
        > Any suggestions, it looks like its a body problem. Where can I get a
        > spare iphone body???
        >
        > Appreciate your help.
        > Devesh

        Jim Harry

        jim.harry@...
        "Random Thoughts" at http://www.spectregadget.net
        http://www.harryfamily.com

      • Hitesh
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2008
          I have sync my phone and I lost my data of contects so please help me, how can I get back phone directory

          Hitesh

          On 30-Apr-08, at 7:44 PM, "Rkkeller8" <rkkeller@...> wrote:

          My volume control also was damaged from a fall before.
          I just bent it out with a small screwdriver so it
          was working, then put it in a case that covers the
          volume control so you dont see the damage.

          Looking at my iPhone in its case you cant tell at all
          it was scratched and the volume control damaged.

          Rich

          Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/