Re: raising dead people

  • Todd and Julie Tornow
    Message 1 of 54 , Dec 1, 1999
      What about the testimony of the people who buried him.

      What about the testimony of the guards that protected the tomb.

      Everyone knew where he was buried.

      Todd

    • Chadbrand@xxx.xxx
      Message 54 of 54 , Dec 7, 1999
        In a message dated 12/7/99 12:16:04 PM, hadley@... writes:

        << Okay, so I understand you to be saying that this is not true,
        that there is no evidence that Christians actively destroyed
        evidence that spoke unfavorably of Christians. Is this an
        accurate summary? >>

        I am not sure what would count as evidence of such a thing. But as far as I
        know there is no such evidence. There are critical comments toward
        Christianity in the Talmud that have not been expunged. There are historical
        notes in Roman writings which do not appear to have been amended.

        Chad