Re: (no subject)

  • ACman2u@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1999
      In a message dated 6/28/99 2:24:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
      martinsmart@... writes:
      Jesus had free will but that he was not depraved, but he never did address my
      most potent point with respect to Adam who, being created perfect, was NOT
      depraved either.

      Interesting point Martin that Adam could sin even though he wasn't depraved.
      How could this be? Wasn't Adam's will only able to do right since his nature
      wasn't corrupt and fallen in bondage to sin?

      Also you said:
      Are your saying that the way for Jesus to defend himself was to pray for his
      Father to help him and that created angels would protect the Son of God?

      I am saying that. It was one of the options that he had, not the only option
      though. It seem to me that He still can be God and do this.

      Thanks, acman2u