Re: Help, anyone?

  • BiffRocha1@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 1999
      Brent,
      I don't know how to correct it but I have received the same.
      Biff
    • William Kilgore
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 1999
        Biff,

        You can go to your mail preferences on AOL and specify who you receive
        mail from. <from a *former* AOL user>

        William
      • ACman2u@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 1999
          I had one sent to me in the last couple days. but I have been getting them
          all along anyway. that's the way aol is.
          acman2u