Re: The Consequences if Abondoning Original Sin

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 1999
      Matthew, I personally would rather be killed as a baby then cast into hell,
      before I even had a chance to sin. I believe we are born with the sin nature
      carried though the seed of Adam. I just don't believe that a baby who has
      not committed a sin is going to be cast into an eternal hell just for being
      born. It goes against the nature of a loving God.
      In His Name
      Ron
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 1999
        >Ron Cosby
        > Matthew, I personally would rather be killed as a baby then cast into hell,
        > before I even had a chance to sin. I believe we are born with the sin nature
        > carried though the seed of Adam. I just don't believe that a baby who has
        > not committed a sin is going to be cast into an eternal hell just for being
        > born. It goes against the nature of a loving God.

        Matthew Bell
        I believe that we are born with a sinful nature as a result of Adam's sin which
        is imputed to all born of the flesh. This seems similar as to what you state
        above. The destiny of babies is for me a matter not of comment, but of faith in
        God's justice and righteousness.

        Thanks
        M.Bell
      • Ron
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 1999
          Ron Mac wrote the message bellow not Ron Cosby. I'm new to the list and will
          start using my last name on post in the future.

          I misunderstood you earlier post to mean that babies were born sinners and
          since they can not repent they would be lost to hell if they were to die.

          Sorry for any misunderstanding.
          In His Name

          Ron Mac
          >> Matthew, I personally would rather be killed as a baby then cast into
          hell,
          >> before I even had a chance to sin. I believe we are born with the sin
          nature
          >> carried though the seed of Adam. I just don't believe that a baby who has
          >> not committed a sin is going to be cast into an eternal hell just for
          being
          >> born. It goes against the nature of a loving God.
          >
          >Matthew Bell
          >I believe that we are born with a sinful nature as a result of Adam's sin
          which
          >is imputed to all born of the flesh. This seems similar as to what you
          state
          >above. The destiny of babies is for me a matter not of comment, but of
          faith in
          >God's justice and righteousness.
          >
          >Thanks
          >M.Bell

          >Apologetics is an outreach of W.I.T.N.E.S.S. Ministries.
          >http://tidalwave.net/~blufunk195 or
          >http://1peter315.iscool.net 1 Peter 3:15, Jude 3
        • William Kilgore
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 1999
            Thank you, Ron MAC -- I was just starting to get confused! lol

            William