Re: [apologetics and theology] Word Corection please.

  • Jozinky
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      Daniel 9:25 I believe...

      Da 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the
      commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the
      Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street
      shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

      James
      .
      On 2/18/2013 3:29 PM, rolaant@... wrote:

      > Hello Geoff,
      >
      > It is
      >
      > Mashiach Nagid or Messiah the Prince
      >
      > Rolaant

    • geoff Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
        Hello Rolaant,

        Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for.

        Bless you, brother in Christ,

        Geoff