Re: [apologetics and theology] Word Corection please.

  • tefedur2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hello Geoff,

      It is

      Mashiach Nagid or Messiah the Prince

      Rolaant
      -----Original Message-----
      From: "geoff Smith" <gc.smith@...>
      Sender: apologetics@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:30:57
      To: <apologetics@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [apologetics and theology] Word Corection please.

      Bearing inb mind that I am partially deaf, There are a couple of words on MP3 files that I come across quite frequently, but can’t get the full sound correctly. I’ll spell it phoenetically, according to how I hear it. If anyone can help to give me the correct spelling, I’d appreciate it. The words are:

      Ma’she’ach Muh’geague

      I believe these words are the Hebrew name for the Messiah, Yeshua. Jesus being the Greek.

      Yours in the love of God,

      Geoff

    • Jozinky
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
        Daniel 9:25 I believe...

        Da 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the
        commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the
        Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street
        shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

        James
        .
        On 2/18/2013 3:29 PM, rolaant@... wrote:

        > Hello Geoff,
        >
        > It is
        >
        > Mashiach Nagid or Messiah the Prince
        >
        > Rolaant

      • geoff Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
          Hello Rolaant,

          Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for.

          Bless you, brother in Christ,

          Geoff