Word Corection please.

  • geoff Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18 5:30 AM
      Bearing inb mind that I am partially deaf, There are a couple of words on MP3 files that I come across quite frequently, but can’t get the full sound correctly. I’ll spell it phoenetically, according to how I hear it. If anyone can help to give me the correct spelling, I’d appreciate it. The words are:

      Ma’she’ach Muh’geague

      I believe these words are the Hebrew name for the Messiah, Yeshua. Jesus being the Greek.

      Yours in the love of God,

      Geoff

    • tefedur2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18 12:29 PM
        Hello Geoff,

        It is

        Mashiach Nagid or Messiah the Prince

        Rolaant

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18 1:56 PM
          Daniel 9:25 I believe...

          Da 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the
          commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the
          Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street
          shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

          James
          .
          On 2/18/2013 3:29 PM, rolaant@... wrote:

          > Hello Geoff,
          >
          > It is
          >
          > Mashiach Nagid or Messiah the Prince
          >
          > Rolaant

        • geoff Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18 2:45 PM
            Hello Rolaant,

            Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for.

            Bless you, brother in Christ,

            Geoff