The Secret Lessons in the General Petraeus Affair.

  • Maestrosecret
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      The Secret Lessons in the General Petraeus Affair.

      “PA, Is there a secret why do men keep committing
      adultery?”
      General Petraeus’s record is impeccable as a military officer, his
      work as a CIA director needs no introduction, but his life as a
      dedicated
      husband is now in the court of public opinion and will soon be on the
      floor of
      the senate. He is accused of cheating with his biographer up to a point
      where she threatened a close friend of Petraeus mistaking her for her
      competitor to “back off from my (her) guy.”  Suffer me say that it is not only men who are
      committing adultery; women do too. It is recorded that Paula (the woman
      involved in this love triangle) is also married. Why is the affair only coming
      out now, why did Jill Kelley blow the whistle, and was there any security
      breach? This is more or less a Hollywood mime of power, love, sex, and
      betrayal. Petraeus’s resignation eventhough too shrouded to resonate with the
      excuse of infidelity still has a lot of lessons for the living to remember. His
      fall will teach us lessons in love and marriage, the digital age, the nature of
      man and the society we live in.
      Continue reading this article here: http://princehamilton.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-secret-lessons-in-general-petraeus.html

      "Life is like a mysterious highway. At times we bypass those who would have made us happy on the other side of the road either because of our hyperopia or myopia" (Hamilton Ayuk).
      "Those who fight against men of God easily become painted sepulchers in history’s handbag" (Hamilton Ayuk).
      "When ugly and beauty become synonyms then pulchritude is the master of the individual" (Hamilton Ayuk).