What Is The Difference Between Deliverance and Exorcism?

  • Maestrosecret
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2012
      What Is The Difference Between Deliverance and Exorcism?

      There is a huge confusion as to whether exorcism
      is the same as deliverance. We will proceed to find what God says about casting
      out demons and practicing magic or witchcraft. Conclusively, dichotomize between
      exorcism and casting out demons or if both acts are really from God or to say
      the least honoring God. This lesson will look at their definitions, their
      operations, the byproducts and the consequences of each act. Due to the
      misperception, many compare exorcism with deliverance. That would be a wrong comparison
      because exorcism’s main goal is to deliver the victim from evil spirits. That
      means, there is actually deliverance when exorcism is practiced. What they
      actually wanted to ask was if casting out demons is the same as exorcism.
      Casting out demons’ (like exorcism) main goal to is to deliver from evil
      spirits. However, both acts differ in their source of power or inspiration and
      methods.

      "Life is like a mysterious highway. At times we bypass those who would have made us happy on the other side of the road either because of our hyperopia or myopia" (Hamilton Ayuk).
      "Those who fight against men of God easily become painted sepulchers in history’s handbag" (Hamilton Ayuk).
      "When ugly and beauty become synonyms then pulchritude is the master of the individual" (Hamilton Ayuk).