Re: [apologetics and theology] Hebrews as Strict Record-Keepers?

  • geoff Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2011
      I agree with you, but, should we be so ready to judge one another? Surely our Lord would prefer it, if we accepted both our own faults and the faults of others. I too, was mift with Misty when I asked questions and got no response, but does that make me or anyone else right? I don't think so. Nevertheless, I take your point and agree with you.

      Misty, perhaps you would explain what you are attempting to do. We may all understand and bear with you that much better, if you took a little time to explain why you won't join in discussions that you, yourself eniciate and invite responses.

      Yours to all, in Christ,

      Geoff

        Pada tanggal Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:04:51 -0000, "geoff Smith"
        <gc.smith@...> menulis email dengan judul (Re:
        [apologetics and theology] Hebrews as Strict Record-Keepers?):

        > I agree with you, but, should we be so ready to judge one another?

        Stating a fact is not judgement.

        IW