Libation And Oblation: Good Acts To The Wrong People.

  • Maestrosecret
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 11:17 AM
      Libation And Oblation: Good Acts To The Wrong People.

      In most African occasions and ceremonies, libation is a religious act that is enshrined in the culture of the people. With alacrity, they hope to conjure blessings from the ancestors on the organizers or the main subject of the occasion . The question is should libation be done? To whom should it be done? In this lesson, I will define the terms libation and oblation, show their origins and usage and then show their misuse. Perhaps the pouring of libation is at the very root of the African misery.

      Cont: http://princehamilton.blogspot.com/

      "Life is like a mysterious highway. At times we bypass those who would have made us happy on the other side of the road either because of our hyperopia or myopia" (Hamilton Ayuk).

      "Those who fight against men of God easily become painted sepulchers in history’s handbag" (Hamilton Ayuk).
      "When ugly and beauty become synonyms then pulchritude is the master of the individual" (Hamilton Ayuk).