No Transitional Fossils in Cambrian Explosion disproves Darwinism

  • B1E1Nugent@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
      Anyone who has been exposed to the teaching of evolution has heard of the
      Cambrian Explosion of fossils. The evolutionists call it an "explosion" of
      fossils because so many fossils appear so abruptly in the geologic column.
      The Cambrian rock layers are among the lowest and "oldest" layers in the
      geologic column yet are extremely rich in both number and variety of
      fossils. The layers below the Cambrian are virtually void of fossils.

      The Cambrian layer contains billions of marine invertebrate fossils. About
      95% of all animal fossils are of marine invertebrates. These include
      mollusks such as clams and snails, crustaceans such as crabs and lobsters and
      cephalopods which include squid. The Cambrian layers also include abundant
      plant fossils and a significant variety of insect fossils.

      Evolutionists have long been puzzled by the well preserved Cambrian
      fossils of sea creatures that look almost exactly like marine invertebrates alive
      today. Great momentum was given to the evolutionist's perplexity when The
      Burgess Shale was discovered in the Canadian Rockies in 1909. The Burgess
      Shale contains billions of fossils that are so well preserved that even many
      of the soft body parts are clearly discernible.

      The Burgess Shale and in fact all of the other Cambrian fossil layers
      contain NO TRANSITIONAL FORMS. The lack of transitional forms is one of the
      many conundrums facing the theory of evolution. There are no fossils of
      organisms that evolved into clams. There are no fossils of organisms that evolved
      into crabs. There are no fossils that evolved into trilobites and no
      transitional fossils of anything into which trilobites could have evolved. There
      are no fossil precursors of jellyfish or squids or earthworms or spiders
      or insects!

      Facts destroy theories. Any theory that cannot explain obvious facts must
      be rejected. Marine invertebrates and insects have very short life spans
      and prolific rates of reproduction. They would seem to be ideal candidates
      for genetic mutation followed by natural selection to cause macroevolutionary
      change. The fact that no such change is observed in these organisms
      throughout the fossil record is one of the many proofs of the falsity of Darwinism.

      Famous evolutionist Stephen J. Gould, in his magnum opus The Structure of
      Evolutionary Theory, barely mentions insects for good reason. There are no
      transitional fossils found among the huge number of insect fossils that
      have been unearthed. I have never read of any insect transitional fossil put
      forward by any evolutionist in all my years of research.

      Since marine invertebrates are composed of an abundance of hard parts such
      as shells and exoskeletons they preserve very well and the near totality
      of the organism can be studied. The lack of transitional forms is therefore
      particularly galling to Darwinists. This drives the knife deeper into the
      heart of evolution.

      Evolutionists prefer to focus tunnel vision on mammal fossils which
      comprise a tiny fraction of the fossil record and whose bodies are composed
      mostly of soft tissue that does not fossilize. The evolutionists are free to
      make all kinds of artful speculation from the very limited evidence of
      relatively few bones. Evolutionists do claim to have some transitional mammal
      fossils but these are few and speculative and often challenged by many of the
      evolutionists themselves. Don't get me started on the farce called "ape to
      human" evolution!

      Even some leading evolutionists are waking up. David Raup, who has been
      curator of the famous Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago has written
      articles showing the conflicts between Darwinism and paleontology. Raup
      even came out against the classic horse evolution series as being flawed!

      I have often said that evolution is art and not science. Evolution is a
      theory of natural history. History is not science but is a liberal art.
      History is the art of the storyteller. Historians consult limited evidence to
      speculate about nonrepeatable events that occurred in the distant past.
      Natural History is a valuable scholarly discipline but it is outside the realm
      of science.

      Evolution is the origins myth of secularism. Secularism is a faith.
      Secularism needed a theory of origins that could exclude God. They found it in
      Darwinian evolution. Secularism is the dominant faith among the ruling elite
      in western civilization today. Evolution is taught to children at taxpayer
      expense.

      Efforts to teach special creation and intelligent design in the tax
      supported schools meets with severe opposition from the establishment.
      Secularists don't like to see their origins myth challenged. They also don't like to
      be reminded of their future.

      The fossil record at all levels shows abundant evidence of a wide variety
      of ancient organisms with no valid transitional forms. Fossilization occurs
      after organisms are buried by sediment soon after death. This rapid
      burial and fossilization of plants and animals is evidence of catastrophic
      events that occurred in ancient times. The Bible mentions many catastrophic
      events, most notable of which is the flood of Noah's day. This catastrophic
      flood is also mentioned in the ancient records of many civilizations. The
      biblical record infers that volcanism and sediment deposition occurred at the
      time of the flood. Water borne sediment and volcanic ash covered and
      fossilized billions of plants and animals.

      The Bible teaches that God created all life forms. While science cannot,
      in a formal way, prove that God created all things, it can be said that
      creationism is consistent with unbiased science. The fossil record gives
      evidence, such as the explosion of Cambrian fossils, which infers that evolution
      did not take place. Darwinian evolution does not logically or reasonably
      account for the facts contained in the fossil record. The Cambrian Explosion
      of fossils of fully formed organisms that are almost exactly similar to
      present day organisms is best explained by the Bible's assertion that God
      created life in its full state of development.

      Bill in NY

    • Joe
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2009
        --- In apologetics@yahoogroups.com, B1E1Nugent@... wrote:

> [...]
        >
        > The Bible teaches that God created all life forms. While science
        cannot,
        > in a formal way, prove that God created all things, it can be said
        that
        > creationism is consistent with unbiased science. The fossil record
        gives
        > evidence, such as the explosion of Cambrian fossils, which infers that
        evolution
        > did not take place. Darwinian evolution does not logically or
        reasonably
        > account for the facts contained in the fossil record. The Cambrian
        Explosion
        > of fossils of fully formed organisms that are almost exactly similar
        > present day organisms is best explained by the Bible's assertion that
        God
        > created life in its full state of development.

        Response by jkolear@...
        <mailto:jkolear@...>

        Good observation in the seminars I have developed I deal with 40 plus
        concepts or observations used to support macroevolution. The Cambrian
        Explosion is one of the three "biggies" and one of the two that
        were actually seen as problematic to Darwin himself. The other
        "biggie" to Darwin was irreducible complexity. Darwin did not
        use that term but he did make the observation.

        The third "biggie" is information though related to irreducible
        complexity not exactly the same issue and it extends to the whole issue
        of additive information needed to move from molecules to man. The
        Cambrian Explosion has been "resolved" in the minds of
        macroevolusionists by introducing the concept of punctuated equilibrium.
        This idea has been popularized by such pop culture icons as "The X
        Men" and "Fantastic 4" which refer to this invention.

        We need to remember two issues. One the problem is with macroevolution
        not microevolution. The Bible teaches microevolution – all things
        reproduce after their kind. The second thing to remember that real basis
        of the problem is not the "science." The real science supports
        the creationists. The problem is the unrepentant heart of man rock hard
        against God, dead, and bound by the power of sin. In the missed of our
        need and responsibility to provide solid intellectual answers to the
        challenges that present themselves we need to pray for those whose have
        dead harts of stone that God will enable them to respond to the solid
        facts. All of the intellectual arguments in the world will not change
        the heart without the work of the Holy Spirit. Although that should not
        in any way curtail us from presenting the evidence; it should keep us no
        our knees.

      • IW

          Try this link - I think it says it well

          http://toddcwood.blogspot.com/2009/11/nature-of-idolatry.html

          IW

          Pada Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:07:02 -0000, "Joe" <academyjko@...>
          menulis email dengan judul ([apologetics and theology] Re: No
          Transitional Fossils in Cambrian Explosion disproves Darwinism):

          > --- In apologetics@yahoogroups.com, B1E1Nugent@... wrote:
          > >

          > > Anyone who has been exposed to the teaching of evolution has heard
          > > of
          > the
          > > Cambrian Explosion of fossils. The evolutionists call it an
          > "explosion" of
          > > fossils because so many fossils appear so abruptly in the geologic
          > column.
          > > The Cambrian rock layers are among the lowest and "oldest" layers in
          ><SNIP>
        • Stan
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2009
            Hi my dear friends in Christ, I just joined yesterday, I will tell you give you my background, I become a born again beli in believerJesus Christ at the age of 15, I am now 53.  I believe in inerrancy of the Holy Sriptures, know as the Bible, I believe the doctrine of the Trinity, the doctrine of eternal torment of the non  believer, I believe by salvation by grace alone and faith alone..
            Stan