Re: Evolution Versus Creationism

  • iamadaughterofgod
    Message 1 of 415 , Jan 3, 2009
      A good point to bring up would be the fossil records... at least the
      gaps in the fossil records.. the fossil records supposedly support
      evolution, but in fact that show disfavor towards the concept. there
      is a trick that was used by those who tried to show the similarity
      between man and ape.. the homo sapien's skull was tilted forward to
      resemble that of an apes.. there are man facts that have been skewed
      by the expected end result in the search to prove evolution.. one
      other thing that can be brought up in a discussion of this sort would
      be biological determinism... there were cases where for example,
      Samuel G. Morton.. he wanted to prove that the size of your brain
      determined intelligence levels.. using craniometry, he believed this
      proved what he was set out to prove... he skewed the results to have
      the caucasians on the top, and the Negros and negroids on the bottom..

      --- In apologetics@yahoogroups.com, "Danielle" <robbiekins03@...> wrote:

      > Countless thoughts have been expressed on this issue.
      > What I am curioust about is yours.....and perhaps some
      > decent points we as Christians can share with Evolutionists
      > to support our faith.
      >
      > Thoughts anyone?

    • letsgobravesfan
      Message 415 of 415 , Jan 24, 2009
        This article gives great Biblical evidence that the authors of the
        Bible discussed the big bang long before scientists discovered it.

        http://www.reasons.org/resources/fff/2000issue03/index.shtml#big_bang_
        the_bible_taught_it_first