MARY: Scripture vs Rome (Eric Svendsen):"Iron Sharpens Iron"(5/2/08)

  • carnzen@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Listen to this live interview on "Iron Sharpens Iron",
      FRIDAY, MAY 2nd, 3-4pm EDT
      in New York & Connecticut on WNYG-1440AM Radio
      or WORLDWIDE at www.sharpens.blogspot.com
      or www.wnygspiritofny.com. CALL IN with your own questions at:
      1-631-321-WNYG (9694)

      ERIC SVENDSEN, theologically Reformed Evangelical apologist, debater, author and director of New Testament Research Ministries (see www.ntrmin.org), will address the theme of his groundbreaking, 334-page work: WHO IS MY MOTHER?: The Role & Status of Mary in the New Testament & Roman Catholicism (see http://www.ntrmin.org/who_is_my_mother.htm).

      Renowned biblical counselor and scholar Dr. Jay Adams said of this masterpiece: "Until this book there has been no definitive response to the many Roman Catholic myths concerning Mary. Here, at last, anyone looking for it may find more than enough help. Arguments, no matter how outlandish, are considered and refuted; every biblical reference is carefully examined and exegeted, and a devastating (but calm) counter-argument is presented. The book is scholarly, but not difficult to read. I highly commend it!"