prayer requests - Christian Institute of Apologetics

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      Even though many South Koreans are more spiritual compared to
      the average American, many South Koreans are also more gullible
      compared to the average American. This is why I felt that there is
      a need for a Christian apologetics ministry in South Korea. Many
      believers in South Korea has almost no knowledge about Islam,
      Mormonism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Jehovah's Witnesses. I am
      seriously thinking about setting up a apologetics ministry called CIA
      (Christian Institute of Apologetics).

      1) If you can join me in prayer, then please pray for me that I will find
      many believers, who can help me.

      2) Please pray that I will find someone, who can be a good accountant
      for my ministry so that I can set up a way to get more donations.

      3) Please pray that many believers in South Korea can translate my
      documents from English to Korean.

      4) Please pray that many South Koreans will realize that Islam,

      Mormonism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Jehovah's Witnesses are a
      cult.

      5) Please pray that I will find many volunteers, who can counsel
      many Koreans, who were psychologically and physically abused
      from other Christian or Catholic churches. For example, sexual
      and verbal abuse.

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      이요석 (요셉)
      Church Member
      Sarang Community Church at Seoul, South Korea

      Prayer Requests:

      1. Please pray for my mother, father, and younger brother
      Richard that they will worship our Jesus as their Savior and
      Lord.

      저의 부모님과 남동생 리차드가 예수님을 그들의 구원자로
      인정하고 찬양할 수 있도록.

      2. Please also pray that they will also realize both money
      invested and time invested building relationships with
      people for God's glory is eternal.

      영원한 하나님의 영광을 위하여 사람들과의 관계를
      세워나가는데 그들의 물질과 시간을 투자할 수 있도록.

      3. Please pray that my father will not have any serious heart
      problems after he had his heart attack on September 1, 2001.

      2001년 9월 1일에 심장마비 증상을 보이셨는데, 이후 더
      이상의 심각한 문제가 발생하지 않도록.

      4. Please pray for my success at Samsung by publishing
      more papers and patents. Please pray for my health by losing
      more weight and by exercising 4 times per week.

      지금 다니는 회사(삼성)에서 더많은 보고서와 특허를
      획득함으로 성공할 수 있도록 도우시고, 일주일에 4번씩
      운동을 함으로써 몸무게를 감량해 건강을 찾을 수 있도록.

      5. Please pray that I will tame my foolish tongue in terms of
      arguing with my father, mother, and younger brother related to
      the Bible, church, God, finances, and other issues of pride.

      믿지 않는 내 가족들에게 성경, 교회, 하나님, 재정,
      자존심과 관계된 모든 문제들을 놓고 논쟁할 때 어리석은
      내 입술을 주장하여 주시길.

      Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)
      _http://www.josephylee.org/_ (http://www.josephylee.org/)

      If you want to send your e-mails to other believers, join
      this e-mail list at Christians_Chatting@...
      and go to _www.google.com_ (aoldb://mail/write/www.google.com) and click on
      groups.

      To join my weekly e-mail list, send an e-mail at
      josephylee-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

    • josephylee@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
[...]