Re: Paving the Way for a Muslim Parallel Society

  • yusefii
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      The hyperlink would work, if Yahoo would stop forcing strange URLs and
      addresses into the text that human beings type :P

      Just copy and paste, without the colon.

      -Kwame

      http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,474629,00.html:

      > <<A recent ruling in Germany by a judge who cited the Koran
      underscores the dilemma the country faces in reconciling Western
      values with a growing immigrant population. A disturbing number of
      rulings are helping to create a parallel Muslim world in Germany that
      is welcoming to Islamic fundamentalists.>>

      > Phase 1: The establishment of parallel legal systems within the
      European and British states.
      > Phase 2: The continuation of Muslim immigration from the Middle
      East, especially now that extremists among the ranks of the immigrants
      will have an easier time reconciling their beliefs and practices with
      those of the governments of their host countries.

    • learning@thelittlegreenhouse.co.za
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
        Quoting Kwame (lest we should become too comfortable):

        > The abstract provided at
        > http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,474629,00.html
        >
        > <<A recent ruling in Germany by a judge who cited the Koran underscores the
        > dilemma the country faces in reconciling Western values with a growing
        > immigrant population. A disturbing number of rulings are helping to create a
        > parallel Muslim world in Germany that is welcoming to Islamic
        > fundamentalists.>>
        >
        > Phase 1: The establishment of parallel legal systems within the European
        > and British states...

        Now if only we could convince Wolfgang Drautz otherwise...

        << Wolfgang Drautz, consul general of the Federal Republic of Germany, said that
        "the public has a legitimate interest in countering the rise of parallel
        societies that are based on religion or motivated by different world views and
        in integrating minorities into the population as a whole. >>
        http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54463

        ...or will the sheer numbers win anyway?

        Regards
        Shaun Green
        who has a growing suspicion that something like this may also be found in the
        Koran:
        "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it..."
      • william_elkins2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
          When you say "Paralleling the secular society in the states"[sic]
          are you meaning an Islam state that has their own constitution? Or
          aere you saying Islam and seculum living together, in the same
          cultures, with the same constitution and provided that they will be
          tolerant to the point of stretching it so far until breaking the
          laws of the land we are providing them. i guess putting it simpler
          does this gives Muslims the same rights as Native Americans? Where
          they must abide by the same laws if the United States, but living
          in an Isolated area? thanks Kwame and Shaun

          Will