How can Christians fail to "assemble themselves together"?

  • Joe Gill
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      I am encountering many Christians on these yahoo lists that profess not
      to belong to organized churches or regularly meeting fellowships of any
      kind. This really strikes me as an abrogation of Hebrews 10:25. How do
      Christians reconcile these new solitary lifestyles with the traditional
      views of Christian assembly?

      - Berean Joe
    • Rolaant McKenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        I have noticed that outside cyberspace as well. Whatever "reason" those who
        engage in this practice have, it is in clear violation of Hebrews 10:25,
        nevermind that it weakens such people spiritually.

        Rolaant

        I am encountering many Christians on these yahoo lists that profess not
        to belong to organized churches or regularly meeting fellowships of any
        kind. This really strikes me as an abrogation of Hebrews 10:25. How do
        Christians reconcile these new solitary lifestyles with the traditional
        views of Christian assembly?

        - Berean Joe

        Brought to you by Theologically Correct dot Com Ministries.
        http://theologicallycorrect.com 1 Peter 3:15, Jude 3 - Resources for
        Christian Living for the Whole Life of the Believer
        Yahoo! Groups Links