We're back, BUT.....

  • beamanofgod1914
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Denizens of the Apologetics and Theology List,

      Okay folks, you may resume posting. I hope you've used this time 'off' from the list
      to think a bit more carefully about how you come across as well as how you discuss
      things in relation to theological beliefs, etc.... no one's perfect in how we present
      ourselves and sometimes, YES, we will be offensive.

      As things get heated and degenerate to disrespectful, I will make ALL posters
      moderated and the moderators and I will have the final say on who posts and who
      doesn't.

      Got it ?

      Good.

      Happy trails.