My bad

  • Ish Baal
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      I was obviously thinking of something else. Sorry, there was no
      intention of misrepresentation.

      I must challenge my faith crisis and crack into my library and see if
      I can find the article I was thinking of.

      I am certain that within schoarly debate the appearance of the first
      gospel or fragment thereof was within 30 years of the death of
      Christ, although reliable dating of that event as well has always
      been a matter of debate among biblical scholars.