Minor URL changes and announcement

  • Kerry Gilliard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      Hi folks,

      I don't know how many of you have been using witness-ministries.org to
      access my site, but after June 6th, it'll be gone. I may attempt to
      repurchase it from namezero.com after they put it on the auction block, but
      in the meantime, you can continue to normally reach my site at
      http://apologetics.hypermart.net

      For those who don't know already (most of you), I'm about to do a bit of a
      ministry shift. I'm changing the name and adding some things to the mission
      statement to make more of an impact and reach more folks. One of those
      things will be an online/print theological journal/newsletter which I'll be
      marketing around the city (Baltimore) and over the net.

      In the meantime, you can also access my site via my 'new' URL(s) -
      www.theologicallycorrect.com/.org. Right now, there's a redirect page up,
      but as soon as I get things rolling, I'll have it bounce directly to the
      page without the redirect page.

      Stay tuned folks- things are getting interesting.

      In Christ,
      Kerry