Got a half-hour? Need a good laugh?

  • Kerry Gilliard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 4:48 PM
      Hey folks,

      Got a half-hour and need a good laugh?

      Check this out:
      http://thejesusproject.com/detail2.cfm?forumid=10&topicid=9026008

      The topic is 'Salvation by Works'.

      So far, I started off refuting someone who taught conditional salvation, and
      that's took up about 80% of the thread.

      Well, yesterday someone who studied under Zhane Hodges pops up on the
      board, and now I'm refuting antinomianism.

      The topic's 82 posts long and growing.....

      I tell ya....synergists on one side and antinomians on the other :)

      My name on the board won't be too hard to spot.

      Kerry

      Work In Progress --->Me
      Phil. 1:6
      ----
      Kerry Gilliard
      Director/Founder
      W.I.T.N.E.S.S. Ministries
      http://apologetics.hypermart.net or http://witness-ministries.org
      1 Peter 3:15, Jude 3, Ephesians 4:17-5:6
      kerry@...
      kerry@...
      AOL: BeAManOfGod1914
      PO Box 633