List Coming Back Online December 1st!

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000
      Greetings in Christ,

      Hey all! I know, I know....it's been almost three months, but the
      list will be coming back online December 1st. My school schedule is
      dying down enough that I'll be able to properly moderate the lists.
      I'm redoing the rules and refocusing the purpose of this list.

      Folks, ya won't be dissapointed! Stay tuned and thanks for hanging on
      during the 'silent years' :)

      In Christ,
      Kerry
      List Moderator