27629Re: [apologetics and theology] Walk Worthy of the Lord

  • Jozinky
    Mar 31, 2014
      On 3/30/2014 11:21 PM, yielded777@... wrote:
      > > What pleases the Lord? That we walk just as Jesus walked!

      > On water?
      > ps... your grammar/typos make it hard to decipher some of what you're
      > trying to say.
      >
      > James
      >
      > **JIM: Did Jesus walk on the water? Of course He did!
      Yes of course. So since you stated that we walk just as Jesus walked
      should we walk on water also?

      > 1 John 2:5-6
      > By this we know that we are in Him. 6 He who says he abides in Him
      > ought himself also to walk just as He walked.
      > NKJV
      >
      > BTW, "ought' means to be indebted.
      It does???
      1Jn 2:6 He who says he abides in Him is indebted himself also to walk
      just as He walked.

      Ac 24:19 Who indebted [ought] to have been here before thee, and
      object, if they had indebted [ought] against me.

      ??

      James
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic