27616Re: [apologetics and theology] "Age of accountablity"

  • Jozinky
    Mar 24, 2014
      Le 5:15 If a soul commit a trespass, and sin through ignorance, in the
      holy things of the LORD; then he shall bring for his trespass unto the
      LORD a ram without blemish out of the flocks, with thy estimation by
      shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary, for a trespass
      On 3/23/2014 12:02 PM, yielded777@... wrote:
      > Show me a scripture that says ignorance is no excuse for sin. That is
      > not in the scripture but a concept in our common law. )

    • Show all 95 messages in this topic