27607Re: [apologetics and theology] "Age of accountablity"

  • Jozinky
    Mar 20, 2014
      On 3/20/2014 4:43 PM, Mike Jones wrote:

> [...]
      Well sir Me is not most fundamentalist Christians. I do not believe Paul
      died for anybodies sins
      > who by their actions express far more concern about Paul than they do
      > about Jesus.

      > > You may intellectually acknowledge that Christianity started with
      > > Jesus, but in your works, you act like it started with Paul.
      > Maybe you're confusing me with someone else??
      >
      > James... aka Jozinky
      > ---Mike: it was a generalizing statement applicable to all fundie
      > Christians
      Well like I said... I ain't one of them thar whatchamacallits...
      One should never assume stuff ya know.

      James, Jozinky with no ess, Jimbo

      .
      > who have the habit of leaning on Paul's theological statements far
      > more than they do on Jesus's theological statements.
    • Show all 95 messages in this topic