Qur'an & Hadith

  • Faysal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14 11:32 AM
      ~ http://apnadas.forumotion.com ~
      I LOVE- APNADAS GROUP JOIN -IT NOW

      English Translation of Al-Quran

      [6]. Surah Al-An'am [The Cattle]

      Ayat 53. Thus We have tried some of them with others, that they might say: "Is it these (poor believers) that Allah has favoured from amongst us?" Does not Allah know best those who are grateful?

      English Translation of Hadith

      Hazrat Sahl bin Saad Al-Sa'aadi (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said,"Were this world worth a wing of mosquito to Allah, He would not have given a drink of water to an infidel.''

      [At-Tirmidhi] .

      <

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Faysal
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15 2:57 PM
        ~ http://apnadas.forumotion.com ~
        I LOVE- APNADAS GROUP JOIN -IT NOW

        English Translation of Al-Quran

        [6]. Surah Al-An'am [The Cattle]

        Ayat 54. When those who believe in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) come to you, say: "Salรขmun 'Alaikum" (peace be on you); your Lord has written Mercy for Himself, so that, if any of you does evil in ignorance, and thereafter repents and does righteous good deeds (by obeying Allah), then surely, He is Oft -Forgiving, Most Merciful.

        Hadith
        English Translation of Hadith