First Friday Agile Lunch at McMenamin's on Broadway

  • Diana Larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      Yes, I know it's the Friday before Labor Day weekend and we're all jones-ing to get our 3-day party on.

      We'll still meet at McMenamin's on Broadway for our ~monthly Agile Practitioners' Lunch. From 1 -2:30 pm (or whenever we decide the conversation is over).
      For directions and more, see Calagator;
      http://calagator.org/events/1250459185

      Please let the list know if you'll be there, and, as usual, pass this notice along to anyone who's been curious about Agile (questions like, "what is this agile stuff anyway?' and "isn't extreme programming just hacking?" and "why would my team need to include a scrummaster/an agile coach/testers on the team?" and "doesn't agile mean we don't need documentation/managers/project managers/BA's anymore?" and "sure, agile is fine for a single team, but does it scale?' and "how do we recruit the right product owner/customer for our team?" and "we've been holding stand-up meetings twice a week for three months and nothing has changed, how do we get this Agile stuff to work?")

      See you then,
      Diana

      ***
      Diana Larsen
      +1 503-288-3550
      chair: http://agilealliance.org
      consultant: http://futureworksconsulting.com
      author: _Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great!_
      Twitter: @DianaOfPortland
      upcoming events: http://futureworksconsulting.com/where-we-be